What are the factors that influence my WBC, RBC and hemoglobin readings?

Dear doctor, Had some recent bloods done and i am slightly confused by them. My wbc before was 13.2 and 3 weeks later they are now 6.7. Is this normal to change like this? My differentials are all within range. Rbc was normal and hemoglobin was normal. Platlet count was 255 but 355 3 weeks ago. This sudden change on these are there any worries? I have asked for heamotologist to answer this pls.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Reassurance. Detailed Answer: thanks for the question. Your blood counts are completely normal right now. This is common to see fluctuation. You do not need to worry right now. I would recommend repeating the blood count in six months. I suspect that in six months it will be normal once again. I recommend you continue to lead a very active lifestyle with good diet and exercise. Dr. Galamaga
Follow-up: What are the factors that influence my WBC, RBC and hemoglobin readings? 2 minutes later
So thats great. I spoke to you before. You from chigaco?
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: Followup Detailed Answer: yes in the Chicago area. Thanks for sharing your question with us. Dr. G