What are the exercises for HIP and breast?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
What is are the excersices for HIP and breast, 2. Wht is the injection name and how can it be administer
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Exercises for hip and breast are- Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Exercises for hip: -Leg lifts. Lie on your side with your head resting on one hand and your legs out straight (your body will be in a long straight line across the floor). Slowly, raise the leg that is on top of the other to about a 90 degree angle from your torso and hold. Bring the leg back down to the resting position slowly. Repeat 15 times on each leg every other day. -Work on your stomach with belly dancing, crunches, etc. Making your waist smaller will make your hips appear bigger. Exercises for breast: -Lie down on the floor with your chest placed against the floor. Raise your upper body, pressing your palms against the floor. Your face should be pointing the roof and your forearms should be perpendicular to the floor. -Massage breasts 1-2 times a day. Standing with palms together in front of the chest and pushing the palms together also works well. Sorry, it is not clear from your question, for which injection you wants to know about. Kindly mention it again in detail so that I can help you better. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care
Follow-up: What are the exercises for HIP and breast? 10 minutes later
The injection for HIP
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Fat injections and hydrogel injections. Detailed Answer: Injection for hip agumentation are fat injections and hydrogel injections. Fat injections insert fat extracted from your own body to increase the buttocks size.The fat is introduced below the buttock skin using an injection. For hydrogel injection, the doctor uses a canulla, a very small tube in order to put the filler in the buttocks. The canulla is inserted near the buttock area, by cutting a small portion of the skin. The filler is then injected through the canulla.
Follow-up: What are the exercises for HIP and breast? 2 hours later
How much will it cost
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: $2000 and $10000 for butt fat injection. Detailed Answer: You will have to shell out anywhere between $2000 and $10000 for butt fat injection. Number of parameters play a crucial role in determining the total cost of procedure. The experience of the surgeon, the cost of anaesthesia, and the quantity of fat transferred and grafted are some of the parameters that influence the surgery cost. Hope this discussion was useful. Please close this discussion, if you do not have any other queries. I would appreciate your reviews about this service.
Follow-up: What are the exercises for HIP and breast? 2 days later
If i want it to be perform on my wife how can we actualise it
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Meet a plastic surgeon. Detailed Answer: You can perform this on your wife. I suggest you to meet a plastic surgeon and discuss all the aspects about the procedure.