What are the effects of drinking alcohol?

what effect on blood/alcohol level (mg) of drinking 160ml alcohol
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 3 hours later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

At around 100 mg/dL symptoms will be slight slurring of speech, loss of control of fine motor movements (such as writing), confusion when faced with tasks requiring thinking, emotionally unstable, inappropriate laughter.

At 200 mg/dL it will result in very slurred speech, staggering gait, double vision, lethargic but able to be aroused by voice, difficulty sitting upright in a chair, memory loss.

As you have mentioned about 160ml/dl it will mostly include all the above mentioned symptoms.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer