What are the early symptoms of pregnancy ?

Hi, I'm 28 and have been TTc since 3 months now. My Periods are due on 19th of this month. However, i've been feeling waves of dizziness and nausea over the past week. this has never been a PMS sign for me. Also mild period like cramping is occurring off and on for 3-4 days. this is also not normal before periods for me, which are quite regular. i have tenderness in the base of my breasts n nipples. This does happen regularly before my periods.. i'm confused now if i am pregnant or not this moth.. pls help
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 1 hour later

Thanks for your query

It would be too early to comment for the pregnancy at this stage. Though the symptoms reported by you(nausea,dizziness,sore breasts,cramps) are suggestive of pregnancy; but they can occur due to hormonal changes just before the periods as well.

Kindly wait for the periods.

If they do not start within a week of expected date, get a Blood HCG test done for pregnancy determination as it is a confirmatory test. Urine pregnancy tests are not confirmatory and can give false results.

All the Best.

Hope I have answered your query.I will be available to answer your follow up query if any.