What are the differential diagnosis for signs and symptoms of inguinal adenopathy, rash on palms, ankle pain, swollen ankles?

Hi...I am searching for differential diagnoses for signs and symptoms to include (a) inguinal adenopathy, (b) rash on palms and soles, (c) ankle pain, (d) swollen ankles
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad Akole 1 hour later

Thank you for posting your query.

With the history of cancer and abdominal surgeries, lymphadenopathy also prompts to consider cancer spread, apart from lower limb infections as commonest causes.

I would like to know a few more details from you to suggest better. Please do not mind answering these.

Could you describe the rash in details?
Are the calves/ ankle tense and tender?
It may occur due to many causes, and I will appreciate great description of the rash, swelling, etc.

Do you have heart, BP problems?

Do you run fever, redness in ankles?

Posting details helps. I will be glad to help then.

Awaiting your response.