What are the common side effects of lexapro?
User rating for this question
What r the pro/cons of leaxapr.
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Lexapro(Escitalopram) is an antidepressant drug. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Lexapro(Escitalopram) is an antidepressant drug. It is used in anxiety and depressive disorders in adult. Some people may have suicidal thoughts with first dose of lexapro. It is not safe in renal, liver and seizure disorders. Some of the common side effects are Constipation, dry mouth, decrease interest in sexual intercourse, heartburns and gas in the stomach. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know it there is any clarification. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is constipation a side effect of iloperidone?
- 4 yearold throat inflamation
- What is lexapro side effects
- Is body aches or pain a side effect of imdur?
- Is fever or chills a side effect of glumetza?
- Seven month pregnancy information
- Side effects of quitting lexapro
- Remylin d product information
- Monsters inside me wrong information
- Problems with intravenous infusion
- Common side effects of lexapro
- What are the common side effects of lexapro
- Is troubled breathing a side effect of imdur?
- What are the common side effects of albuterol
- What are the side effects of econazole cream?