What are the common side effects of lexapro?
User rating for this question
What r the pro/cons of leaxapr.
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Lexapro(Escitalopram) is an antidepressant drug. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Lexapro(Escitalopram) is an antidepressant drug. It is used in anxiety and depressive disorders in adult. Some people may have suicidal thoughts with first dose of lexapro. It is not safe in renal, liver and seizure disorders. Some of the common side effects are Constipation, dry mouth, decrease interest in sexual intercourse, heartburns and gas in the stomach. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know it there is any clarification. Regards.
People also viewed
- Side effects going commando
- What is lexapro side effects
- Sodium persulfate effects the community
- What does tr mean in urine test
- What it means when ur teeth tingles
- Side effects of quitting lexapro
- What does tntc mean with wbc urine
- What do thin veins mean
- Common side effects of lexapro
- Common side effects of oxylite
- What are the common side effects of lexapro
- Common side effects of mifegest
- Are cramps common while taking norethestirone
- What are the common side effects of albuterol
- What does a subnormal temp mean