What are the chances of pregnancy with genital rubbing?

Excellent

Question
I am a virgin. My hymen is intact. My boy friend and I had genital rubbing. He did NOT ejaculate. Can I get pregnant ?
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Prasad 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Unlikely.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Theoretically pregnancy is possible if presemen fluid is deposited close to the vagina. But don't be apprehensive. Practically you wouldn't become pregnant until there is deposition of sperms within the vaginal tract. So for all practical purposes, I would say your chances of pregnancy is very, very negligible. Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards

Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy with genital rubbing? 5 hours later
Dr. XXXXXXX Thank you very much. I want to know the things: 1. Is it possible to get pregnant if hymen is broken and presemen fluid (precum) touches the vagina ? No penetration done. 2. Which days of my cycle do I have least chances of pregnancy ? If penetration is done. Please help me.

Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Fertile days are depended on your period cycle... Detailed Answer: Hi, 1. Chance of pregnancy is very negligible even if the hymen is broken and presemen fluid is in contact with vagina. Practical possibilities of pregnancy is significant when there is deposition of ejaculated seminal fluid within the vaginal tract. Some doctors believe in theoretical possibility. If you are bothered, you can use emergency contraceptive pill. 2. Pregnancy is also dependent on your period cycle. You have the least chances (close to zero) if the act is performed on your period days and 3-5 days before and after period. The most fertile days are those days close to ovulation days. For some one who has regular period every 28-30 days, this would fall between the 10th to 18th day. 3. For more specific details on fertile and ovulation days, I will details about your menstrual cycle. So if you can share your period dates and how often they occur, I will be able to give you specific calculation accordingly. Regards

Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy with genital rubbing? 25 hours later
Dr. XXXXXXX Thank you so much again for replying. I need to give you the following details: 1. I have regular periods 28-30 days cycle. I am sharing the following details of my periods for last 4 months. 15 oct 2013 -18 oct 2013, 11nov -15 nov 2013, 10 dec - 14 dec 2013 Dr. XXXXXXX Thank you so much again for replying. I need to give you the following details: 1. I have regular periods 28-30 days cycle. I am sharing the following details of my periods for last 4 months. 15 oct 2013 -18 oct 2013, 11nov -15 nov 2013, 10 dec - 14 dec 2013, 7-11 XXXXXXX 2014. Please tell me which days are safe for me. 2. What is vaginal track? 3. I did not take the EC since I am sure I am not pregnant. Thank you for all your help. Regarda

Answered by Dr. Prasad 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Unsafe days are between 10 - 20 days... Detailed Answer: Hi, 1. Unprotected sexual intercourse where there is deposition of semen within the vaginal tract between 10th to 20th day of menstrual cycle is associated with high risk of pregnancy. Day 1 of menstrual cycle is calculated from the first day of menstrual bleed. I am unable to give you the specific dates of month since your periods fall at various dates, however you should be able to predict the unsafe period of each month by counting from the first date of every period. This month as the first date fell on 7th January, unsafe period would be between 17th to 27th January. That being said, unsafe period also will fail to cause pregnancy if sexual intercourse is protected with condom and if there is no ejaculation in the vaginal tract. 2. By vaginal tract, I mean within the vagina not outside. Pregnancy chances are negligible when semen is deposited far away from vaginal and when there is no ejaculation at all. 3. I wouldn't be worried if you had not used emergency contraceptives. Avoid future unprotected sexual intercourse during those unsafe days. Hope I have answered all your questions. Please ask for clarifications before closing this discussion. Regards