What are the chances of pregnancy if one has PID and was treated for chlamydia?

If i have had Pid as well as chlymidia few years ago but have been treated... What are my chances of pregnancy? Plus having bicorunate uterus and ovarian cysts. How can i tell what my chances are of gettin pregnant?
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Its difficult to guess what your chances of getting pregnant may be,without more tests and blood investigations.The severity of PID needs to be taken into account.Also bircornuate uterus isnt a reason for nor getting pregnant,but depending where the implantation occurs,it cannot be said whether the pregnancy will go upto term.Chances of miscarriage are above average.Ovarian cycsts arent that bif an issue unless there is PCOS which causes hormonal imbalance.In such cases,you will need further treatment.In my opinion,when you are ready to concieve you need to undergo tests in detail.