What are the chances of pregnancy from precum?

Question
What are the chances of pregnancy from possible precum on a condom. I urinated prior to intercourse. Condom had regular lubricant on it.
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 1 hour later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The pregnancy results when there is release of male sperm and female ovum and then they unite in the cervix to cause pregnancy. The pre-cum do not contain any sperms but its just a fluid released for the purpose of lubrication. So there are no chance of pregnancy.

Thanks

Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy from precum? 24 minutes later
Thank you doctor. The possible precum would've been present when I repositioned my condom, it was upside down, yet hadn't put it on fully. Yet I still didn't have a full erection, and as mentioned, I had urinated prior.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 23 minutes later
don't worry. there are no chances of pregnancy as no sperm n ovum release have occured.

Thanks

Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy from precum? 3 hours later
Why do some posts on the internet claim that precum causes pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 5 hours later
Mostly posts on the internet are not authentic and post by usual bloggers who browse the information from similar sites and post it.

Never accept the information unless you are sure it is posted by a certified expert. There are some well reputed sites which i can't name here have wrong information.

Hope you got your answer, if you still have some query, feel free to ask.

Thanks