What are the chances of pregnancy after having sex without penetration with irregular periods problem?

My girlfriend had not got periods yet..its been 10 days late we did not had sex in last two months In this months i only rubbed penis on vagina having underwear on Are there chances of pregnancy ?
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I have read your query. You told me that you did not have sex in the last two months. Does your girlfriend have irregular periods? When was the date of her last period? When was the date of the last sexual intercourse? Please let me know these details. It is important for me to answer you specifically. One cannot get pregnant by just rubbing the penis on vagina having the underwear on. So there are no chances of pregnancy to occur this way. Awaiting your response. Regards,
Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy after having sex without penetration with irregular periods problem? 3 minutes later
24th oct of her last period 1 week of oct of last intercourse I dont remember exact date of intercourse And can anyone else read this posts ?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 hours later
Brief Answer: pregnancy is not possible Detailed Answer: Hello, Since your girlfriend had her last period after your date of last intercourse, it is unlikely that she is pregnant. Other causes of delayed periods have to be ruled out like Cystic ovaries, stress, hormonal imbalance et all. Your post is kept confidential. Do not worry about it. Regards,