What are the chances of pregnancy after having sex with pull out method?

Infertility Specialist
Had sex on 8th cycle day and 24th cycle day only and both the times used pull out method ( I released outside her) , and she usually cycle is of 30-32 days and if she is stressed then her periods get delayed upto 40-45 days and she is also having thyroid problem but now her thyroid level is normal, however, this moth her period is delayed by 3-4 days and we dont want any pregnancy and hence want to know is it possible that she may be a pregnant , because there is no symptoms of pregnancy but she is very stress and this could be reason for her delay periods, so can you please guide
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: normal Detailed Answer: Hi Since you said she has delayed cycles this time also she is having delayed cycles. Cycles also get delayed when you are in stress. So I think she may not be pregnant given your history. Please get serum beta hCG test done to confirm the pregnancy accurately and tell me report. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: What are the chances of pregnancy after having sex with pull out method? 17 hours later
Hi we have done home based pregnancy test using Prega Kit and it is negative. so is it confirm negative or do we need to repeat test in some days? please confirm. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: confirm by blood test Detailed Answer: Hi Home pregnancy test comes positive very late and always not reliable. Hence wait for 5 days and get serum beta hCG done which is a blood pregnancy test. Regards