What are the chances of loosing energy and sexual power due to masturbating daily?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2013
Jan 2013

Question
Hellow Doctor ,
This s 25 Years From Hyderabad and my weight just 51 .
I do masturbate every day 1 or 2 times from last 7 years , by doing masturbation can i lose my energy and also sex power .
As of now i tried sex with my girlfriend in first time , my penis was not getting strong to give stroke
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 7 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
1) Masturbation is sexual stimulation of a person's genitals, usually to the point of orgasm.
2) After masturbation a person may feel of exhaustion ...this is natural and not related with feeling of guilt feeling.
3) Masturbation is accepted as a healthy practice and safe method for sharing pleasure without some of the dangers that can accompany intercourse.
4) In males, masturbation flushes out old sperm with low motility from the male's
genital tract. The next ejaculate then contains more fresh sperm, which have higher chances of achieving conception during intercourse.
5) Masturbation can relieve depression and lead to a higher sense of self-esteem.
6) So masturbation should not be considered as bad practice and is not related with weak stroke. You may be preoccupied with guilt feeling.
7) You should go ahead with positive feeling and get success. All the best.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava

Follow-up: What are the chances of loosing energy and sexual power due to masturbating daily? 3 minutes later
Hello Doctor ,

I tried few times, my penis was not get hardening to give strokes why ,

is ther any medicnes to take or else to take good nrution food

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 2 minutes later
You can take sildenafil/ tildenafil 30 minutes before sex.
This will help you.
Thanks,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava

Follow-up: What are the chances of loosing energy and sexual power due to masturbating daily? 4 minutes later
sir ,

i likes to do sex daily with my g.f , but i cant bcaz of penis not getting strong

so can i take these tabs daily sildenafil/ tildenafil in life time or ?
is ther any side effets of th tabs doctor ?

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 10 hours later
Side effects are headache, flushing, dyspepsia, nasal congestion and impaired vision, including photophobia and blurred vision.
Rare but serious adverse effects include priapism, severe hypotension, myocardial infarction (heart attack), ventricular arrhythmias, stroke, increased intraocular pressure, and sudden hearing loss.
I think this will solve your query.
Sincerely,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava

Follow-up: What are the chances of loosing energy and sexual power due to masturbating daily? 2 hours later
sir u dint tell me that can i use dialy or not

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 3 hours later
Yes, you can these drugs daily
There is no harm in short period but associated with side effects in long term.
Thanks,
Dr. Mayank