What are the chances of getting pregnant with these follicular study results?

Infertility Specialist
Dear Doctor, My wife has undergone follicular study started from 18th day with RO 19 x 16 mm and LO MSF with ET 10 mm. Today, 20th day it got ruptured in RO with ET 12 mm. We had intercourse today (the 20th day). We don’t know whether it got ruptured yesterday itself (the 19th day) or today only. What is the possibility to get pregnant if it got ruptured yesterday itself (the 19th day)?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: good Detailed Answer: Hi The chances of pregnancy in a natural cycle with monitoring varies between 10 to 15 percent. I hope semen analysis is normal and HSG of your wife is normal and tubes are patent. If everything is fine I hope chances are good. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF& Infertility Specialist