What are the chances of getting hiv from massage?

Excellent

Question
Hello Doctor. I went to a nuru massage- naked body to body massage. This involved the masseuse rubbing parts of my rectum with hand lotion and using a lubricant to rub my penis.
No genital, oral contact nor vaginal intercourse. The thing is that she sat on top of my backā€¦
I did not otherwise come into contact with any vaginal secretions (other than when she was sitting on my back and moving back and forth rubbing her breasts in my back and possibly her vagina in my butt while she was moving. But I noticed she was wearing panties Supposing she was HIV+ could her fluids be in contact with my bloodstream??? Could she pass me the virus just like in receptive anal intercourse, when a man inserts his penis into his/her partner anus??? I am very afraid!! I went to WWW.WWWW.WW and they mention the following: "if a man takes the insertive position in anal sex with a woman who has HIV, then he too risks becoming infected. what are my chances? she was wearing panties and I was lying on bed with my butt facing up, I am afraid she rubbed her pussy on my butt and there was vaginal discharge, even though she was wearing panties!!! What are my odds?
Posted Fri, 26 Oct 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 20 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
The overall impression is that you are probably saved from exposure to HIV but you should be a bit cautious in future to avoid such sleezy adventures.
I hope you do not have any broken skin or external piles or recent surgeries on the back and anal region in which case you are at risk of expores to HIV.
Hiv does not spread through crude non sexual physical touch or from rubbing of breasts.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting hiv from massage? 12 minutes later
Thank you for such a quick reply Doctor. I will not go ever again for these silly things.

Just one more thing: I do not have a broken skin nor hemorrhoid nor had any surgery. But supposing I had it, I would be at risk to contract it from her vaginal fluids? Do you know what would be the odds Doc? Could you please give me a number?

Anyway, this is just hypothetical as I am sure I did not have any of the considered possibilities!!!

Thank you for clarifying me on this issue Doctor.

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 26 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
If the surgery/broken skin is within 4weeks it makes you susceptible otherwise you are safe.
I think with the information you have provided I can hardly get to a significant odd, only thing I would say you do not need worry about but be alert for future.
Wish you a good health.