What are the chances of getting HIV through hand job?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hello Sir,

i went for a massage today and the girl did my normal massage for 25 minutes after that she took oil and started giving me handjob with oil.
In the heat of moment i did not realise that i was not wearing condom and after i ejaculated i realised my mistake that i might catch HIV .
is there any chance i can get hiv from this situation if she had any cut or blood on her hand?
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 34 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The chances for HIV is negligible, not to worry

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Hand job is the safest mode of sexual play.

Even if the massage girl is a HIV positive woman and even if she had abrasions or cuts in her hand, the chances of HIV transmission through this method is negligible and you need not worry about that as long as you had only a hand job.

In case you had a tear prepuce or penis, and if she had obvious oozing of blood or other body fluid the only there is risk of HIV transmission. Otherwise there is no chance for you to get HIV.
Dr S.Murugan