What are the chances of getting HIV from handjob?

Question
The stripper gave me a hand job like 2 weeks ago. She spit on my penis as well but she never touched her private part just a hand job. Now I feel weird my stomach hurts and idk if its all in my head so please tell me you can't get HIV like that?
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: you can't get HIV this way Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query with diligence. No, you can't get HIV this way. Unless, there was gross visible cuts on your penis to transmit the virus. Also, the viral load should be high enough to be transmitted through the spit along the open cuts on the penis. Since both these are not present in your case, you cannot get HIV. Hence, please relax and move on. Regards,

Follow-up: What are the chances of getting HIV from handjob? 2 minutes later
Even if she had a cut and I didn't there's no hiv spread then. Thank you ! I feel more relaxed. Before I was about to c** she rolled a toilet paper around it first.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: no, chances are nil Detailed Answer: Hi, Even is she had a cut and you didn't, there is no chance of HIV spread. Please relax. nothing to worry.