What are the chances of getting HIV from body massage?

Hello Doctor. I went to a nuru massage- naked body to body massage. This involved the masseuse rubbing parts of my rectum with hand lotion and using a lubricant to rub my penis.

No genital, oral contact nor vaginal intercourse. The thing is that she sat on top of my back…

I did not otherwise come into contact with any vaginal secretions (other than when she was sitting on my back and moving back and forth rubbing her breasts in my back and possibly her vagina in my butt while she was moving. But I noticed she was wearing panties Supposing she was HIV+ could her fluids be in contact with my bloodstream??? Could she pass me the virus just like in receptive anal intercourse, when a man inserts his penis into his/her partner anus??? I am very afraid!! what are my chances? she was wearing panties and I was lying on bed with my butt facing up, I am afraid she rubbed her pussy on my butt and there was vaginal discharge, even though she was wearing panties!!! What are my odds? I am sure I had neither broken skin or hemorrhoids nor have I had a surgery. I am just afraid she could pass me the virus just like in receptive anal intercourse, when a man inserts his penis into his/her partner anus... I mean not in the same way, but if some vaginAl discharge entered my anus I´d be in trouble right? I saw her wearing panties but I would like to know further details of my possible exposure to the virus. This happened on October 2nd 2012. Should I get tested? If yes, when?
Thanks for your help Doc. I am really worried
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
The last thing first, there is a window period in HIV infection after which the serology shows positive results in infected persons. It is 2.5-3.0 months when the Elisa test becomes positive, the positive test needs to be confirmed with Western blot test which is gold standard.
The overall impression is that you are probably saved from exposure to HIV but you should be a bit cautious in future to avoid such sleazy adventures.
I hope you do not have any broken skin or external piles or recent surgeries on the back and anal region in which case you are at risk of exposures to HIV.
HIV does not spread through crude non sexual physical touch or from rubbing of breasts.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.
Follow-up: What are the chances of getting HIV from body massage? 16 minutes later
Doctor, what I really want to know is if some vaginAl discharge entered my anus I will not probably be in trouble if I do not have broken skin, external piles nor recent surgeries??? So what she did to me is not similar to receptive anal intercourse, when a man inserts his penis into his/her partner anus???? I am sorry but I am confused.

Thank you for your help Doctor.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
The thing is vaginal secretions even if around would not enter the anus because anus is close with a tone normally, and you are not having piles or a wound there.
But if the secretions were made to enter with fingers, or massage tools then you are at risk even if you do not have a local problem; reason being the mucosa of anus as such is receptive for the virus.
One option in that case is to go to the massage center and get the serology test of the lady who gave you massage, if she is not having HIV or Hepatitis-B/C, then you can be sure you do not have to worry anymore.
Wish you a great health!