What are the chances of contracting herpes after handjob?

Question
Hello, And thanks in advance for the help.
I am a male - 22 years old.

Two nights ago received a sensual massage that ended with a handjob. At some point during the massage I used two of my fingers to finger the masseuse, until she came. Then she gave me the handjob that made me cum. She never touched herself and I didn't touch my penis after I fignered her. I washed my hands immediately afterwards (approximately 5 minutes after she came).

My question: What is my chance of having contracted an STD. I am mostly worried about Herpes. In the hypothetical case that she did have herpes, what's the chance I got it on my fingers. I do bite my nails but no cuts or cuticles were visible at that time. Please quantify my risk if possible.

Thank you
XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 26 Jan 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
In your case, the chances of getting an STD are less than 0.01%.
Since you used adequate precaution and washed your hands too, there is nothing to worry.
Genital herpes simplex is transmitted by direct skin to skin contact but for transmission to occur contact with lesions or an area where the infection generally occurs would have been necessary. Herpes simplex 1 which is usually associated with oral lesions would have required oral contact and simplex 2 , genital contact.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: What are the chances of contracting herpes after handjob? 13 minutes later
Thank you very much for the answer Doctor.

Just to clarify, I did "finger" her so there so my hand was in direct contact with her genitals. I found online cases of Herpes Whitlow which appears on the hand. Do you think my chances of getting that is less than 0.01%.

Thank you very much for your response.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 53 minutes later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Only fingering the genitals does not increase the chances of your getting an infection since you washed your hands after that. Please do not worry.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.