What are the chances of contracting HIV without penetration?

hello , i am a 20 year old guy and i want to ask you if HIV can be transmitted from girl cum on penis without doing penetration at all ?? .. it happened to me last night and it was my first time of having sex the amount of the cum fluid was not too much but i am worried so much since then ,, please help me .
Posted Tue, 20 Nov 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 8 hours later
Thanks for the question.
I would be pleased to answer your question.

HIV can be transmitted if you have certain cuts on the area which can be small erosions after sexual intercourse.
I would suggest you should get a baseline HIV TESTING done to screen out.
It can transmit the virus..

Thanks .
Follow-up: What are the chances of contracting HIV without penetration? 37 minutes later
but i though that hiv test should be taken after 6 weeks only not after one day my case there is no cuts or erosion and no intercourse at all as i mentioned .. only some of the cum liquid of her is it risky ???
Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 27 minutes later
If there are no cuts / abrasions risk is less.

HIV test with p24 ANTIGEN can be done early as 2 weeks.

Mucosal cum does have viral particles in it.