What are the chances of contracting HIV from protected intercourse?

HIV AIDS Specialist
I had sex with an excort she gave me a protected blow job and used the same condom for sex but after ejaculation I didn't pull it of her immediately so after I took it off I saw her white fluid around my base . The condom never broke What is the risk of HIV Here please ...... I want to ask u 4 quick questions and please need a brief answer since you are my favorite specialist .......

1. what if removing the condom and then my hand touches her fluid from the condom and it accidentally touches my penis

2. what if the tissue i used in whipping my penis came in contact with her white fluid around the base of my penis and i still use it to whip my penis ?

3. it took my 5mins after whipping my dick before going to shower ......

4. I had my shorts on after sex and what if her white fluid stains my boxers and after shower i still put it back on. Sorry for bothering a brief answer will make me not ask anything again I am so sorry for cutting in again ....... and having a test in one month time is it a good thing ?
Posted Thu, 28 Feb 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 21 hours later

1.The chances of getting HIV by touching the infected material is remote. Many of the care providers (Dentists, oral surgeons, emergency attenders, Midwifes, nurses, laboratory people and cleaning workers) are handling the materials with bare hands quite often and not getting HIV always.
2.Usually the base of the penis is not likely to have any abrasive injuries during a sex contact as that of foreskin or glans penis. But your vulnerable parts were quite covered promptly by condoms. So HIV could not have entered into the body.
3. Just drying will be able to kill the virus.
4. Stains of infected material over your trouser when gets dried virus cannot exist and it became noninfectious.
5. Tests like P24 and HIV DNA PCR (Antigen tests) will become sensitive as early as 3 weeks. You can rely upon these tests. So boldly go for the test.
Good luck to you.
Dr S.Murugan
Follow-up: What are the chances of contracting HIV from protected intercourse? 2 hours later
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 15 hours later
You are welcome.

Even though the chances of getting HIV is a remote possibility, it is always better to have blood screening for HIV.
After seeing a negative result you will be relieved and can relax yourself.
If you don't have further queries let us close this conversation.

Wish you the best.
Dr S.Murugan