What are the causes of testicle soreness ?

im 26 years old, i feel a pain in my right testicle, and i try to have sex, i got hard but i go flaccid during penetration, do u think these two things are connected? and why i cant keep an erection?. my testosterone level is normal, Im not diabetic, i do not smoke,not overweight, very healthy person. i even use generic Viagra but it does not work. i was with the same woman for 3 years, and everything went fine. im single now, and when I try to have sex with a different woman i cant. what is happening to me ?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Follow-up: What are the causes of testicle soreness ? 9 minutes later
should i worry about the pain that i have in my right testicle?, i do not feel it all the time, only sometimes, not very often but it has been like that for 3 months already.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 14 minutes later
The soreness of your right testicle is likely to be due to-
1. Epididymitis- Inflammation of epididymis.The most common cause of epididymitis is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) such as gonorrhea or chlamydia.
2.Orchitis (inflammation of the testicle): This inflammatory condition of the testicle generally occurs because of an infectious process. Antibiotics are needed for the treatment.
3.Testicular tumor: A tumor rarely causes testicular pain. It is important to conduct regular self-examinations of the testicles to locate any lumps or masses, as early detection improves the prognosis for testicular cancer.
An examination by a surgeon can only rule out the above conditions and then suggest you the related treatment.
Regarding the erectile problem that you are facing with some women and not with your regular partner is only because of the anxiety that you feel during the act. Proper relaxation will help you overcome the problem.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.