What are the causes for testicular pain?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor, I am facing two problems from few days like: 1. Having pain in my Right Testis from few weeks, it feels like someone is squeezing my testis, i did see a local doctor also, but it couldn't helped me, so pls guide me what to do regarding this problem, one more thing I noticed that if i do masturbation, then it paining too much, and after two days its feels ok. 2. Formation of Jelly-like substance in my sperm, its breaks into several pieces after few minutes, so suggest me why is it happening.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: kindly get examined by a urologist---------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum and thanks for your query. Testicular pain at your age needs to be evaluated by a urologist by physical examination, urine analysis and Doppler scan of the testes. Possible causes are infection or twist called torsion. The treatment is based on the results. Pain related to masturbation can happen if you engage in over masturbation. Semen ejected out usually behave the way you describe and so it is normal. Hope this helps, Best regards
People also viewed
- Vitamins for penis growth
- Testicular pain caused by overuse
- Best foods for healthy sperm
- Is gloxi height enhancer a scam
- Vallate papillae enlarged nhs
- Testicular pain causes
- Treat enlarged spleen naturally
- How to make sperm come out
- Pros and cons of testosterone injections
- Neurological causes of testicular pain
- Causes of testicular pain epididymitis
- How does elephantiasis start?
- Average penis length by age 20
- Methylprednisolone and energy
- Chronic testicular pain causes