What are the causes for irregular periods, secretion of fluids from breast and blood discharge in urine?

May 2013
my breast have been leacking fluids ive been sleeping alot having side pains! last month my period was 5days early now this month its 3-4 days late... n now im spotting after bleeding sunday and im spotting brownish looking fluids!!! symptom I pee this morning n it was brown discharge (dry blood) when I whipped myself!!!! I had came on Sunday it was light red then the next day it was brown now today it's just in my pee!!!!!! period was 3-4 days late!!! took pregnancy test
Posted Tue, 11 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 43 minutes later
Brief Answer: Prolactin levels abnormalities Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possible causes for your problem are: -Abnormalities in prolactin levels leading to irregular menstrual periods, galactorrhea(milk secretion from the breast in non pregnant women) etc. -Thyroid hormonal abnormalities. Elevated TSH levels can present with galactorrhea, menstrual irregularities. -Pregnancy. Sometimes urine pregnancy test kit may not detect early pregnancy. Spotting, discharge from nipples can be seen in early pregnancy or in the process of miscarriage. So, once consult gynecologist and get examined. Go for investigations like ultrasound, blood test for pregnancy, prolactin levels estimation, thyroid profile etc with your doctor's advice. With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.