What are the burn marks with itchiness?

i have been getting what looks like burn marks appearing that then start itching. most of the time they are not raised. 1st on top of foot that begin spreading to toes, went to drs twice. was given a prescription steroid cream.took a week for it to leave. then it began on top of hand. itches bad. now I have a spot the size of a quarter on side of leg between knee and thigh, and a smaller one on top of hand. as I said looks like burn marks. I went for a week with nothing. then this/ I am 5 5 good health 180 lbs/ YYYY@YYYY . this begin a good month ago. I do have allergies and asthma. I am 57 yrs old.
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello As you mentioned you have lot of allergies and asthma, this skin condition might be related to allergy. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better way of management. There is an option to upload photographs on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you