What are the birth control methods other than condoms?

sex I like doing sex without condom ,so is there any chance to avoid pregnancy even doing without condom ,is there any time for girls like that ?
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 25 minutes later

I understand your concern about the pleasure you may bypass wearing a condom.

The best ways to avoid pregnancy, in order are:
1) If you have a monogamous relationship, you may encourage the girl to use alternative contraception like Birth control pills, Depot shots. Safe and best way to avoid pregnancy and enjoy the pleasure.

2) The second thing is participating in the intercourse during and around the woman's menstrual periods. There is no egg release during that time and hence no conception (egg releases during mid cycle). Some physicians argue that you may transmit infection if you participate intercourse during menstrual period. Hence Day 4 to Day 10 and Day 20 to Day 28 happen to be safe periods.

3) Though less reliable and tougher to practice, withdrawal method, in which the male can remove the penis from the vagina just before he feels the sense of ejaculation. Thus he ejaculates outside the female vaginal tract.

There is no fool proof way of avoiding pregnancy when it is unprotected intercourse.

Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: What are the birth control methods other than condoms? 5 hours later
which condom is best for sexual pleasure can I know the brand name please?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 12 hours later

The condoms available under any famous brand name are good like Kamasutra, Kohinoor etc.

The liking or sexual pleasure depends on variety. Ideal suggestion for you is to try two or three different varieties with various flavors and choose one. You may try dotted, ribbed each time and you will be able to find the best one for yourself.

Hope this helps. If you are happy with my answers, please accept them.
Follow-up: What are the birth control methods other than condoms? 23 hours later
can you tell me some most pleasurable sex positions to enjoy with my partner ?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later

In my opinion as long as both the partners are enjoying the love making event and truthful to each other, all the positions are pleasurable. Try all positions and do what gives both of you the maximum pleasure. You can vary the positions for a variety and reduce the monotony.

For full penetration, missionary position with woman’s legs and knees elevated can be tried. A doggy style from behind also allows maximum entry.

Hope this helps. Please accept my answer if you do not have any follow up.