What are the best ways to enhance my sex period?

Psychiatrist
Question
i want to enhance my sex period so sugeest me the best WAY
actualy i had done sex continuously for 20 days it will take hardly one or two minut for ejaculation but nw the problem is arises of less errection please suggest what to do
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 16 minutes later
Hello.........
Thanks for your query. From your question it is unclear if you have an erection problem or early ejaculation. For early ejaculation the treatment is referred to as master and johnson's technique that can be learnt from a clinical psychologist. Drugs like fluoxetine at 20 mg dosage once a day are also useful.
If you have erection difficulty, phosphodiesterase inhibitors like sildenafil would be useful for you. Meditation and breathing relaxation exercises would also benefit you. Wish you happy sexual life.
Dr Sundar G
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders

Follow-up: What are the best ways to enhance my sex period? 5 minutes later
but use of sildenafil creates dependency for this drug & having side effect like in vision or pain ful errecion

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 22 minutes later
Hello.........
Use of sildenafil does not result in dependency. However, it does cause difficulty in colour vision and transient fall of blood pressure. The other remedies include use of natural aphrodiiacs like ginseng extracts, almonds, spinach and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: What are the best ways to enhance my sex period? 9 hours later
Which one is more beneficial sildenafil or musli power & what the defference between them.

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 20 minutes later
Hello......
Musli power is an ayurvedic preparation and might be beneficial though i do not have much of experience with this preparation. Sildenafil would be of definite benefit as it addresses the root cause of erectile dysfunction.
Dr Sundar