What are the benefits of injecting HGH directly into penis?

I am currently taking 7 iu of HGH for medical reasons. I have a friend who is also taking 7 iu HGH and he told me that you can inject HGH directly into the penis tissue or into the the center of the scrotum. I have seen him do it many times. I was wondering if this is safe to do, and if the body will absorb it quicker then injecting it into the stomach. I find that injecting into the stomach area is very sensitive, and he tells me that injecting into the penis is far less sensitive. He told me to try it. Is this dangerous to do? Also will I benefit by injecting directly into the penis or scrotum, will the HGH target the penis and help increase the size of it? Will I be wasting the HGH by injecting it into those areas, rather then into my stomach area.
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not safe. Dangerous .Don;t try it. Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. It is not safe to administer drugs in the scrotum. All injections carry the risk of infection and it is never a good idea to administer injections in areas that are this sensitive where any infection would be very damaging. No matter where the drug is administered, it would be absorbed and distributed all over the body. It would not remain in the testicles because it was injected there and it will not remain in the abdomen because it was administered at that region. It should be you convincing him to try administering it in the stomach and not the other way round. The penis and scrotum are very very sensitive and no one would want to administer an injection there. There must be different hidden reasons that I can not understand from a distance. Ask him. No doctor would ever recommend such a thing, too. You are correct and very very correct. do not change from what you have been doing. Your age makes me question why you are receiving this drug. I hope it is not being abused as the consequences can be far more damaging on your system and career. Please, remember that all injections must follow aseptic procedures to avoid contamination and infection. Also, try to change the injection site every time you inject. Avoid sharing needles and preferentially use a needle just once. I hope this helps. I wish you well. Also, feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. Thanks. dr. Ditah, MD