What are the after effects of liposuction surgery?

Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
I am planning for the liposuction surgery, please suggest me if i can go for it...? Does it have any after effects after surgery....?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Surindher 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sure you can XXXXXXX .. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX yes liposuction is a pretty safe procedure when done by plastic surgeons. You can read more about it on my website WWW.WWWW.WW The only limitation might be the amount of fat that can be removed. Healing time is about 3 months You can resume your activities in a few days and complete healing is about 3 months. Please send your pictures for a more proper evaluation or you could visit your local plastic surgeon. Thank you for using XXXXXXX Dr.Surindher WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: What are the after effects of liposuction surgery? 5 minutes later
Hi Doc, Thank you for the sugestion , i am looking for a more of substiute, if there are any antibiotics or medicine which can help me for the same please suggest. or Is it safe to go with some fat burning substiutes available in market. please let me know.......
Answered by Dr. Surindher 2 days later
Brief Answer: Hi XXXXXXX sorry for the delay Detailed Answer: HI XXXXXXX Sorry for the delay in replying to your query. Thank you for your patience. There are no effective solutions or medications. You will find a lot of medicines claiming miracles, but all of that don;t work. If you are serious about an non surgical option then best would be a proper balanced diet and exercise regimen to be followed strictly. But please do not do the typical one week gymming and three weeks break which most of us do, because this will be harmful to you. Do something that you can sustain daily and do daily even if its a brisk walk for 45 mins daily that will give you more benefit than heavy gym workouts for a week and a break for three weeks. Fat burners available in the market have Ephedrine and other substitutes which can cause serious harm to your body if not monitored. Hence I would advise against them. All the best in your journey to become fit. Once again apologize for the delay in replying to your mail. Dr.Surindher WWW.WWWW.WW