What are side effects of delaudid pills given for pain relief?
User rating for this question
My wife, XXXXXXX 81 years old, is in a rehab facility for back pain. They are delaudid pills for the principal pain relief. What should I watch for?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Brief Answer: rational use of the opioid add local spray Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare Magic! I am sorry to learn the problem of your wife. Hydromorphone is an opioid analgesic, a derivative of morphine and 7 times more potent painkiller. It is given 4 to 6 hourly. I can cause allergic reaction during first few doses. It is a good drug but may cause respiratory depression, constipation, obtundation and falls. On long term it may cause drug dependence and drug abuse. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- What is the side effect of contraceptive pills
- Menstral cycle and eye swelling
- Myteka 5mg side effects
- Myteka tablet 5mg side effects
- Concor 5mg side effects
- How to consume serratiopeptidase 5mg
- Joint pain worse during menstrual cycle
- Risdone 5mg side effects
- What is the side effect of morphine pills
- What are the side effects of sleeping pills
- Remedy for cylindrical power in kids
- What are the side effects of althea pills
- Does cylindrical power of eye decreases
- What are the side effects of fenugreek pills
- Yoga to get a good cylindrical penis