What are safest ways to abort a pregnancy?

Hi, My wife is pregnant for past two weeks. We had unprotected sex and hence this is an unplanned pregnancy and we are not ready for this pregnancy mentally and financially. Can you please suggest the safest ways (with no/minimal side effects to my wife's health) to abort this pregnancy. Any natural way of aborting the pregnancy would also help. Details of my wife: Age: 25yrs Weight: 52 Kgs Height: 5' 4'' She's healthy and does not have any health problems. Please help ASAP. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 24 hours later
the duration of pregnancy is counted from first day of last period. pl get an ultrasound done at 5 wks from day 1 of last periods and see your local gynae for abortion pills which are taken over 48 hours. then a repeat ultrasound is done after 2 wks to show complete evacuation of the uterus . all this procedure is under govt control and a consent form must be filled in person and then take medications under local supervision. these medication have a success rate of 70-90 percent and are generally safe