What are oviduct-NC and optogest used for?
User rating for this question
Hi I'm 12 days late of my period. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms.I am never usually this late . Did pregnancy on the 9th day came out negative and also did one on the 11th day and was negative.I went to the doctor today and took again test(Urine) and it was negative. Are there any chances of having pregnant? Doctor advised me to take oviduct-NC and Optogest*200. Is it safe to take these tablet even if iam not pregnant. Could you please tell for what these tablets are used?
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hi With 12 days late in the period if there was a pregnancy , it should have appeared in the test by now . It's unlikely that you are pregnant . This delay is likely due to hormonal imbalance . The drug you have been given is progestrone to get your period . Though this type of hormone is normallygiven in pregnancy . Alternatively you can take tablet medroxy progesterone 10mg twice a day for 5 days . You should bleed within 10 days .pf stopping the drug you.
People also viewed
- What are oviduct-nc and optogest used for
- What causes uncontrollable sneezing
- Causes of stinky stool
- Hurthle cells thyroid gland
- Dark flecks in urine during pregnancy
- Optogest drug used for
- Dark patches on legs during pregnancy
- What is the use of tablet optogest
- Does groin gets dark during pregnancy
- Dark green poo during pregnancy
- Liver cavernous hemangioma symptoms
- What is the use of optogest 100
- Dark urine and pain during pregnancy
- Physical causes of psychosis
- Use of optogest 200