What are normal values in a semen analysis report?

General Surgeon
hello sir, iam 29yrs old,173cmhieght,84 kg i checked my semen analysis the report is as folllows,
liqufaction withi:20 mins,volume:3ml,colour:opaque white,viscosity:normal,reaction:alkaline,droping test :fd,sprem count:20millons/ml,
active motile :35%(.5hrs),30%(1hr),25%(1.5hr)
sluggish motile:40%(.5hr),35%(1hr),30%(1.5hr)
non motile:25%(.5hr),35%(1hr),45%(1.5hrs)
normal forms:95%
pin head:02%
round head:0%
gaint head:0%
double head:0%
long tail:03%
swollen neck:0%
pus cells:40-50/hpf
semen fructose:125mg/dl.
sir i would like to know my semen analysis report is correct with the normal values
thanking you.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 43 minutes later

Your semen analysis report is low normal as for as sperm count & sperms active motility is concerned and pus cells are very high and definitely needs your attention. As it shows some infection.RBC in semen is also abnormal. So treatment to improve sperm count ,their motility and for infection is ideal and desirable. Early treatment should keep the numbers in right place.

Rest of report is normal like semen volume,viscosity ,color ,pH.,morphology and semen fructose is concerned.     

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”