What are my chances of getting pregnant if my thyroid status is balanced?

When your thyroid problem usually only requires 25 mcg of levothyroxine to treat the prblem what is the likelihodof becoming pregnant when yu havehad a succesful TR and last mnth a chem pregnancy
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 18 days later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy is not a prob with balanced thyroid

Detailed Answer:
Dear ma'm,

If your thyroid status is balanced, whatever the dose, it is not going to be a problem for conception. You have 100% probability of getting pregnant with euthyroid status if there is no other problem.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.