What are GERD symptoms?

Infertility Specialist
I have been having a lot of stomach issues lately and I think it is from acid reflux. I have had diarrhea on and off for about a week, extremely foul smelling and tasting burps, and have had some nausea. I have started talking over the counter Pepcid and antacids but it has not offered much relief. Do you think this is GERD or something else? .
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: GERD Detailed Answer: Hi You seem to be suffering from GERD. It is more severe. It could have been worsened due personal or professional stress. Please try to reduce stress levels. Keep taking antacids twice a day 30 minutes before meal. If you don't see improvement in a week please see physician for getting examined and take medicines as well as to assess need for endoscopy. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol