Went to transgendered strip club. Had body contact. What are the chances of having HIV or STD?

hello, I went to a transgendered strip club the other day in the us and received two lap dances from two different individuals.

1. In the first experience, she partially readjusted and pulled out my penis from my pants with her hand. She proceeded to grind on me but mostly lower down and not directly on my partially exposed penis. But it was difficult to tell. After a few minutes I'm pretty sure my penis had already slipped back into a protected area between pants and shirt. But I recall feeling skin on skin at some point. I was also fondling for her for few minutes. No excretion of any sort. no mouth on genital or saliva of any sort. HIGH, MEDIUM OR LOW RISK?

2. Second encounter was not as serious but I have a couple of concerns. First, there was some partial kissing light pecks on mouth, no tongue, I'm assuming no big deal right? Also, I had at one point placed breast in my mouth and noticed a small lump of some sort. I discontinued at that point. Perhaps some strange skin formation from breast implant. not sure. HIGH MEDIUM OR LOW RISK

the experience was not worth the stress. Thank you for your insight.

I hope I'm over reacting. Please confirm. Thank you.

Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later

I have gone through your query .Thanks for the detailed information provided.

Both the exposures cited by you fall into LOW RISK category.

Actual exchange of body fluids like semen /blood is needed for transmission of HIV or STD.Also direct contact of mucosal membranes is needed for tranmission of STDs.
As nothing of this sort has occurred in your case there is very little or nil risk of HIV or STD in your case.

If you have no symptoms there is absolutely no need to worry and nothing more needs to be done except careful observation.

If you have any further queries feel free to ask them to me.

Hope this helps you.

Dr Sudarshan