Went through a bad fall causing shoulder replacement during a diagnosis of CO2 retention. Suffering with severe pain. Help?

I have been diagnosed with CO2 retention and at the same time took a bad fall at home. Broke my left shoulder and need a total shoulder replacement in right shoulder...but cannot have surgery. I suffer a lot of pain and depression.

I am trying to build a new life as I so disabled that I am very restricted in my activities. I also have neurapothy in my feet and legs as well as my right hand. I have been diagnosed with Restrictive Lung disease as well.

I feel like I lost my previous life in so many ways and am looking for a new one.

Is there a support group online that I could share with as I need someone to talk to. This all occurred Sept 2012.

My husband and friends are wonderful...but i need someone that understands what I am going through.

Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 6 hours later
Thanks for your query. I understand the pain and emotional turmoil you are undergoing as wekl as appreciate the need for additional emotional support. I would suggest the following online self help communities for your needs
1. WWW.WWWW.WW 2. WWW.WWWW.WW that specialises in pain and depressive patients

I would also suggest that you meer a clinical psychologist for supportive counselling. You might also need a psychiatrist assessment for depression. Psychotherapy techniques like cbt ir cognitive behaviour al therapy as well as antidepressants can be considered. Wish you good health.