Weird skin rash

hi i have very weird skin rash!
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 59 minutes later

Looking at your pictures, I could see that they show scaling and exfoliation which are
characteristic of dry skin and redness points out inflammation.

Eczema occurs, when due to dry skin, a person itches and causes break in the skin integrity.

The first thing to prevent eczema is to prevent dryness. In your case a topical steroid will help you in clearing the symptoms and a regular use of a good moisturizer will prevent lesions from occurring again.

Hope you got a satisfactory reply to your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr.Rohit Batra