Weird skin rash
User rating for this question
hi i have very weird skin rash!
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 59 minutes later
Thanks for your query.
Looking at your pictures, I could see that they show scaling and exfoliation which are
characteristic of dry skin and redness points out inflammation.
Eczema occurs, when due to dry skin, a person itches and causes break in the skin integrity.
The first thing to prevent eczema is to prevent dryness. In your case a topical steroid will help you in clearing the symptoms and a regular use of a good moisturizer will prevent lesions from occurring again.
Hope you got a satisfactory reply to your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
People also viewed
- Large painful blood blister suddenly appeared
- Skin rash acupressure
- Degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis
- Ringworm around anus children
- Glossitis deficiency
- Red sticky skin rash
- Red blotch suddenly appeared on hand
- Dopamine deficiency
- Methemoglobinemia skin rash
- Red ring around anus ringworm
- Short thumb deformity
- Red itchy painful rash around anus
- Visual memory deficits and dyslexia
- Mosaic skin rash
- Skin rash square dots