Weird skin rash
User rating for this question
hi i have very weird skin rash!
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 59 minutes later
Thanks for your query.
Looking at your pictures, I could see that they show scaling and exfoliation which are
characteristic of dry skin and redness points out inflammation.
Eczema occurs, when due to dry skin, a person itches and causes break in the skin integrity.
The first thing to prevent eczema is to prevent dryness. In your case a topical steroid will help you in clearing the symptoms and a regular use of a good moisturizer will prevent lesions from occurring again.
Hope you got a satisfactory reply to your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
People also viewed
- Skin rash acupressure
- Is it ok to eat honey if i have diabetes
- Red sticky skin rash
- Bumpy rash on legs child
- It burns when i pee and my period is light
- Itch crescent shaped bumpy rash
- Small round flesh colored bumpy rash
- I was struck with a hockey puck in
- Methemoglobinemia skin rash
- Bumpy flesh colored rash
- I am very constipated an have a burning sensation when i pee
- Is smoking dangerous in jaundice
- Mosaic skin rash
- Skin rash square dots
- Fever for 4 days and bumpy rash