Weight loss, vomiting, abnormal blood pressure, night sweats, cough, phlegm. No fever. Taken Promethazine. Any ideas?

Over the last six months I have been ill, I have lost 30 lbs. I vomit continuously for two or three days, then am ok for two or three weeks then go through it all over again. I have been in the ER 3 times, the first two times I was told my blood pressure was out of control was treated and sent home, the third time I was told "there's a stomach bug going through the hospital" was given a prescription for promethazine and sent home. My sister is concerned about TB, I have nite sweats, no fever, bad cough, lots of phlegm but not bloody, fatigue, loss of appetite, vomiting. Any ideas as to what may be wrong with me???? Oh yeah I am 60 year old female, and my last assignment was on the Navaho Nation in Az where TB is prevalent.
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Alekhya 2 hours later
Thank you for the query.
I have read your query and you gave it in detail.I must say that you are having chronic disease as it is since 6 months.I suggest you for a chest x-ray and abdominal scan.As you have visited the place where TB is prevalent I too suspect the same as your sister.And along with the investigations I have mentioned I also suggest you to have PPD test for tuberculosis.
Hope this answers your query.Follow-up questions are always welcome.
Wish you a good health.