Weight 98 kgs, weight loss treatment, thyroid test. Liposys treatment safe ?

Hi Doctor my weight around 98Kg and i want to reduce my weight through Liposys treatment is it ok for my more question i took a thyroid test as following result;
Thyroid T3, T4 and TSH:
T3 - 1.85nmol/L
T4 - 123nmol/L
TSH - 2.43mIU/L
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
To reduce your weight, you can opt for lipolysis which is an effective and comparatively a safe technique. But after the treatment you need to have dietary restrictions and regular exercise to maintain the reduced weight. Although the actual mass of fat cells decreases after the procedure, if the dietary restrictions are not maintained in future, the left over fat cells swell in size to reach an even bigger size.
The results of your thyroid tests are within the normal limits and in my opinion there is no need for any treatment for it.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.