Wearing specks, want to improve eyesight. Advise food habits?

Hi I am 28 years old male. I am wearing spects.. I want to improve my eyesight... can you advise me food habits which improves my eyes.
Posted Fri, 4 Oct 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
All sources of vitamin A

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into your problem I would suggest you that first and foremost you should do eye muscle exercises to help your eye troubles . Adequate moisture maintainence , reading in adequate light , relaxing eyes in between work is suggestible .

All the yellow coloured vegetables and fruits are advisable like Carrots, mangoes, blueberries, apricots, and other foods XXXXXXX in beta carotene are all good for your eyes. Always prefer having green vegetables .Regular supplements like omega 3 fatty acids are advised also.

Dr. Shruti