Weakness, shaking body, heart palpitation. What is happening to me?

i fell very weak and my body feels very shakey also my heart palpates a lot. please help me i dont know what is happening to me.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 6 hours later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

First, can you tell me what treatment you are on for fibromyalgia ?

Yes, your present symptoms are a part of the syndrome spanning whole body. And there are many tested options available for this. A combination of therapies, mainly physical therapy apart from some drugs are licensed for use and prove to be effective in tackling the symptoms that you currently have.

If you are not being reviewed regularly for fibromyalgia, then you would need them now. Although no specific treatment exists, therapies aim to alleviate the present symptoms you have.

I would suggest you talk to you doctor about the above, and physical therapist, some stress control measures, cognitive behavioral therapy etc for now.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.