Weakness and dizziness after stopping vitamin supplement. Have stress. Kindly advise.

I m a 50 year old male having no history of any illness but of late due to family problems i got stressed out on many occasions in last six months.last month i strated taking multivitamine tablets once a daily prescribed by AMWAY and became vegitarian and stared feeling better..but after a month I stopped taking vitamin suppliment and now experincing weakness and dizziness...kindly advise
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Eating Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 58 minutes later

I need to know little more details about your current problem to answer you better.

1. How long have you been a vegetarian?
2. Do you get any tingling sensations in your hands and feet?
3. How long does the dizziness last? Have you fallen because of this anytime?
4. When did you stop the multivitamins?
5. Are you feeling weak throughout the day? Or is it more in the evening?
6. Do you drink and smoke? If yes quantify it.
7. Have you got any blood tests done recently? If yes could you please attach the files here?
8. Has the problem begin after turning into a vegetarian?
9. Have you ever spotted blood in motion or in urine anytime?

I will be able to understand your problem better and give you good information based on your replies to the above questions.

I am awaiting your reply.