Ways to increase the size of the penis?

Jul 2016

Is there any way to increase the size of my penis? I am 6inches but I would like to be bigger. There has to be a way without surgery. If there is then please be descriptive and tell me how. I want a straight answer.

Thank you
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 26 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have penis of a length of 6 inches and want to increase it further.

The length of your penis is absolutely normal as per physiological standards( 3.5 to 5 ) inches .
As such the length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance it is the hardness of the penis on erection that is important from the point of view of sexual satisfaction of a female partner is concerned.
The woman vagina on arousal is 3.5 t0 5 inches in length and capacious enough to accommodate hard erected penis of 4.5 inches to 5 inches in length.

The longer penis than this may be painful to her cervix by forward and backward movements(Strokes) during the intercourse.

So to my knowledge you do not need to increase the length of your penis.

As such there are no medicine that can increase the length and girth of penis.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Ways to increase the size of the penis? 5 minutes later
is there anyway to increase the size. I understand that there isnt any sort of medication.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later
Thanks for fresh query
There are many devises available and sold on internet market to increase the size of the penis but there is no proven scientific data to prove their claim to increase girth of penis.

There is too much risk involved by using these devices which sometimes injures the penis resulting in to profuse bleeding and irreparable damage to penis.
Thanks and Regards,.