Water blister on white of eye. Will it go away without medical help?

I have a what looks like a small water blister on the white part of my eye, I have only just noticed it, is it of concern or will it just go away without any need to seek medical help?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 53 minutes later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

I have sen these kind of "water blisters" on the whites of older peoples eyes before. My feeling is that they are nothing to be alarmed about. Certainly there is no need to go rushing off to a doctor tomorrow!

Watch it and see how things pan out. You will be fine.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.