Water balloon inside the right testicle. What medication can be taken and how to get rid?

how to get rid water balloon behind right testicle , what about antibiotic ? what name of drug ?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
A water balloon behind the right testicle can be due to an infection or may be due to a reactive inflammation. In such cases, antibiotics - broad spectrum like cefixime are given to reduce the infection. Surgical drainage procedures are also sometimes needed.
You need to consult your primary physician for a physical examination after which he will prescribe you the antibiotics and other treatment best suitable for you.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Follow-up: Water balloon inside the right testicle. What medication can be taken and how to get rid? 16 hours later
Hello ,
thank for your helping.. I understand what you say .. Cefixime, I think better for using 100 mg .. I don't have a regalur doctors because I don't like new doctors.. My old doctor retired last 8 years ago .. She was the best doctor!! I will look online to order Cefixime ...

Thank you !
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
100mg is pediatric dose of cefixime. You will need at least 200mg for 5-7 days. In case the symptoms do not improve then you will have to find another doctor who can physically examine you.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.