Wat should be done for small skin growth underneath the eyebrows?

In 2009, my primary physician referred me to a dermatologist for a flesh colored, smooth neoplasm of uncertain behavior, had appeared underneath one of my eyebrows, and had increased slightly in size. I was given a physical exam and told there was no need to biopsy this growth, as it definitely was not malignant. I recently noticed that it has doubled in size, to approximately the size of the head of a pencil eraser. It also appears to have become less well-defines at its borders. There is a barely perceptible change from flesh color to a very light brown, in part. Also the texture is no longer smooth, but now contains random, small pin-point elevated areas. It is not painful or itchy. Does this description warrant a biopsy at this time? If not, are there definite signs I should watch for, which would indicate the need for a biopsy in the future?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: May need a biopsy Detailed Answer: Hi thanks for your query. It seems that it has changed some of its characters in recent times. The size has also doubled. With these findings it may be prudent to get a biopsy done. If you can send me a photograph, I may be able to guide you better. I will be available for followup queries. Regards
Follow-up: Wat should be done for small skin growth underneath the eyebrows? 5 hours later
Thank You; I will send a photograph as soon as possible.
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 32 hours later
Brief Answer: Okay Detailed Answer: I will be waiting for the photograph.