Washed together in bathroom after intercours. Can this cause pregnancy?

my husband had me has intercourse 5-6 days back and after that he went to wash his younger sister for toilet who is 25 yrs old without washing his hands can she get pregnant by that?
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 14 minutes later
dear patient

thanks for your concerns. It is extremely unlikely that such contact could result in pregnancy. Sperm is unable to survive long periods outside of the body, and bathing implies only superficial contact, not inside the final part of vagina and beginning of womb (cervix) where sperm are deposited on intercourse and from there able to travel to the womb

Truly yours

Dr Brenes-Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN