Was unable to pull back foreskin, incomplete insertion. Removed foreskin after circumcision surgery. When can I have sex?

I have recently married but i was unable to pull back my foreskin, Hence i was not able to insert my whole penis properly during intercourse, now i have removed my foreskin my circumsion surgery, so just wasnt to know that because my forseking was not pulling back i was facing difficluty in insering whole penis, pls guide, & i have done this surgery on 19th May 2012 so when again i can do sex & can i start excersice after four weeks
Posted Mon, 2 Jul 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 12 minutes later
If you are circumcised then getting a full erection  pulls on the stitches quite a bit, causing pain. Chances are you've already had full erections in your sleep, and if you weren't bothered by that, then you should be fine.

You should avoid any sexual activity (intercourse or masturbation) until the wound has fully healed. It should take about 3-4 weeks to fully heal, maybe a little longer depending on how fast your body heals. If the stitches are dissolvable, avoid sexual activity until they've fully dissolved away; otherwise, wait until the doctor takes them out.
Same is with the physical exercises.
If you don't feel pain in walking then,you may start exercising from now onwards.
As such there is no fixed time frame for such things.It all depends upon the person concerned.If you feel discomfort in doing the exercises now,you can wait for another couple of weeks.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck