Was suffering from urticaria and had treatment of worms. How likely to be back?

i was suffering from urticaria since one year and now it is controlled after long treatment of worms. Now i am afraid if it comes back again.

Pls suggest.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Gaurang Krishna 25 minutes later

It is good that your urticaria is now controlled. Mind you, it is not because of deworming that you are fine now, it is your body which has out grown urticaria. And, this is the normal expected course.
More than 75% of urticaria patients achieve remission (become fine) after 2 years of disease onset.

The chance of urticaria coming back is there but it is very low. So you shouldn’t be worried about it.

There is nothing you or I can do or avoid to maintain remission.

Just relax and enjoy your life.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you do not have further queries.