Was on medicine for stress and depression. Have numbness, what to do?

is 3 years i am from medicion strees medicion and i change to many medicion for deprission and no any help but awalys i take risparidon with anther tablet and is the end i stop medecion about 3 days and i feel very numb so what i have to do please

i stop my medicion because isnt help me and give me problem and not any feeling outside me and i stop them 3 days now and i feel very numb in my feeling and my thinging so what i have to do please
Posted Fri, 20 Sep 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Talk sessions can help.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, you can ask your doctor to add talk sessions to your therapy. 20 to 30 percent of people who take just medication for their depression, do not find any benefit from it. Psychotherapy has the advantage of helping people to stay well even after discontinuation of the medication. You can ask about CBT for depression which is possible to be in group therapy or individual therapy. It is better not to discontinue your medication until you see your doctor. Let me know if you have any question.